The Model 216B BevelMASTER pipe beveler is the perfect ID mount portable machine tool for beveling, facing, and counterboring 6” thru 16” pipe. Single point facing and beveling up to 32” pipe is achievable with the optional Single Point Module kit. The pipe beveling machine is configured with an in-line feed knob and right angle pneumatic or in-line hydraulic drive motor. A two-speed gearbox allows for low speed, high torque form tool machining, and high-speed single point machining. This pipe beveling machine is ideal for confined workspaces and limited clearances. (Note: Single Point Module sold separately)
This beveling machine is available for sale or rent from regionally located shipping points and local application support.
- Designed to eliminate pinch points for maximum operator safety
- Proven, reliable spur gear drive delivers more cutting power
- Faster speed with ample power for heavy wall and single point cutting
- Three tool holders for simultaneous bevel, facing and counterboring
- Two inputs for optional high- or low-speed machining control
- Pipe range 6” sched 5 – 160, 8” – 14” all schedules, 16” sched 10 – 160.
- Tube range Up to 1.50” (38.1 mm) wall, max OD 16.00” (406.4 mm) and min ID of 5.18” (131.5 mm) may be beveled with a std 3 Jaw mandrel.
- Counterbore pipe or tube with 6” (152.4 mm) to 16” (406.4 mm) ID.
- Cuts mild steels, chrome steels, stainless steel, copper-nickel alloys and aluminum. Inconel and some other high temp alloys may require special procedures as a function of wall thickness and type of end preparation
- Cutting speeds with air – up to 30 rpm
- Cutting speeds with Hydraulic motor up to 55 rpm
- Base machine weight 119 lbs (54.0 kg)
- 3-Jaw Mandrel weight 51 lbs (23.1 kg)
- Tool Module weight each module 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Air motor weight 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Hydraulic motor weight 31 lbs (14.1 kg)